Life is a Wonderland.

Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Living the dream?

I haven't wrote a blog in so long. So that is going to change!
People don't really read this so i'm just going to use this as a little diary type thing. So there will be a lot of moaning and whining. My life isn't actually that interesting so this wont be interesting either.

So here it goes..

Recently i've been feeling really weird. Like i keep having really bad mood swings and such. For a few days i just sat in my room moping. I felt really sad like this isnt actually the life i want to live. And you know what, it isnt. I love all my friends and my family obviously, i loved my childhood so much! but to be honest i thought that i would be so much farther on by now than i am. When you want to be an actress you have to start a career young for it to work and to be honest the most experience i have had is youth theatre and college shows. So yesterday i emailed these people asking about open casting calls in Scotland and they haven't even emailed back! I dont even have an agent, making it like impossible to get work! i have tried to get an agent, but its so expensive! and you need headshots and an acting CV and everything! I did get headshots done a while ago, but that was when i had purple hair, and they are really bad! they look just like portraits, i would get no work with them anyway. You are supposed to show your personality through headshots, the most my headshots would tell you is that i am boring and normal. which im not. well im not very normal. There is this thing called sunday headshots in Edinburgh though! You get professional headshots for about £100, but i dont have that.

I need work!!!

Scotland has to be the worst place for actors. I am moving to London as soon as i'm done with college. Definately!

People, watch out for me!!

1 comment: