Life is a Wonderland.

Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank.

Sunday 7 March 2010

diets just arent for me!

what is it with me and staying up late on college nights? I really need an answer. It's now 2am on a Monday morning and I need to be up for college in 3 hours. Oh the joys of early rises.

Well I've decided that, since I cant sleep, I'm going to spend a while planning out my own personal diet. For years I've always said that I will loose weight and get healthier, it has never happened. Actually the exact opposite has happened. I've got a hell of a lot fatter. Even as I write this I have a craving for mac n cheese.

Well, the diet plan;

Step one: STOP WITH THE MACCY D'S. all the time after college I always end up going for a mcdonalds with my friends. No wonder the weight is just piling on.

Step two: STOP SNACKING. the crisps are the worst...

Step three: start going to the gym. I went to the gym one time, and i absoloutly loved it, but i never went back...

Step four: just eat healthy. i cant do it...

Step five: just stop eating if this doesnt work.

anyone who knows me will know that eating healthy will be hard for me...

i will try...

Oh fuck it. im going to make some mini kievs.

have you ever tried them?

they are awesome.

goodbye wonderworld

2 comments:

  1. eat more fruit, theyll make you feel full so you wont snack.... STANDARD GRADE HOME EC WOOO !

    ReplyDelete