Life is a Wonderland.

Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank.

Saturday 6 March 2010

Well isn't life fun?

Hola. So out of sheer boredom i've decided to post another blog. Honest to God who else but me would be sitting in on the computer at 2 o clock on a Saturday morning watching Snog Marry Avoid and craving sausages? Only me people, only me.
I've named my blog "Siobhan in Wonderland" and so far it doesn't really seem like I'm in wonderland does it? But really I am in my own personal wonderland <3
I heart my friends big time! They make my life what it is. And it is pretty fun, but this is the first weekend I've spent in the house in a while.

Live your life it's the only one you'll have (:

1 comment:

  1. Yeh, I'm not really doing better over here. Its half 2, I just finished writing my newest post. It's about life funnily enough :L take care xx Im gonna check on your blog daily fo shizzle :P

    ReplyDelete